| Member Benefits
- Access to the National Farmers Union legislative team in Washington, D.C.
- Access to travel funds to participate in semi-annual legislative fly-ins; travel to Washington, D.C., to meet with members of Congress and administration personnel.
- Free subscription to the monthly NEFU e-newsletter (supporters receive a copy once a quarter)
- Free subscription to Farming Magazine
- Updates on food and farm legislation that is in the news, and information about what you can do to change agriculture policy
- Daily news briefs about agricultural news from around the United States through National Farmers Union
- Invitation to NEFU’s annual conventions, online workshops, webinars, educational seminars and special events
- NEFU members and their children may apply for National Farmers Union and NEFU scholarships
- Access to National Farmers Union dental and vision insurance packages
- Savings on Emergency Assistance Plus (EA+), a crucial safety net that helps you pay for emergencies your health and travel insurance generally will NOT cover
- Save 20% at Wyndham Hotels (Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8 and more) around the country
- Discounts on Avis and Budget rental cars (some restrictions apply)
- Scholarships, internships, and leadership training opportunities for youth